The Specializing Master is reserved to candidates with a university Diploma or a Bachelor or a Master of Science in engineering, architecture, industrial design, economics, social and human sciences, that have gained a certain degree of work experience and who intend on enriching their professional careers by working on the border between the design and management fields.
As for candidates who graduated abroad, equivalent study titles in their respective educational institutions will be considered.
The number of admitted students is 30.
The Specializing Master Course Committee will select the students to be admitted.
Applications can be accepted in chronological order but just until all the available places in classroom are sold out.
The application form must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org within September 20th, 2018. Non-EU citizens residing abroad with a foreign Degree must send the documents at least 30 days before the application deadline mentioned before.
Italian/foreign citizens with Degree obtained in Italy have to send:
- Self-certifications relating to Personal identity (name and surname, date and place of birth, nationality and residence).
- A copy of the student’s identity document
- Copy of the Diploma Supplement or copy of the Diploma and Academic qualifications, indicating the marks obtained in each examination, for the students with a University Degree obtained under the old educational system.
- Curriculum Vitae
Italian/EU citizens with foreign Degree have to send:
- Self-certification relating to personal identity (name and surname, date and place of birth, nationality and residence)
- Photocopy of the academic certificate plus to certificate detailing the marks obtained for each examination, or the Diploma Supplement (upon enrolment, the Declaration of Value from the local Italian Diplomatic authorities must be submitted, or an Official document issued by ENIC/NARIC centers).
- A copy of the student’s identity document.
- Curriculum Vitae
The application form must contain the following statement: “I authorize the processing of my personal data by the Politecnico di Milano, pursuant to Italian Law Decree. N. 196 of 30.6.2003”.
The selection process includes:
a) a long-distance test (candidates are not required to take the exam in Milan),
b) a first motivational interview via Skype. MSD faculty might request an additional interview with the candidates to complete the evaluation process. It may take place either in person, or by phone.
The Specializing Master in Strategic Design costs € 13.800,00 VAT free, according to Italian law, Art. 10 Dpr 633/72.
The total cost of the Specializing Master is divided into:
enrolment tax to the Politecnico di Milano € 500,00 per student;
SpecializingMaster tuition fees € 13.300,00 per student.
The enrolment tax to the Politecnico di Milano won’t be refunded under any circumstances.
GRANTS AND SCHOLARSHIPS
N.3 (three) partial exemptions of 25% available on the total amount for the Specializing Master STRATEGIC DESIGN. BUILDING NEW BUSINESSES AND STRATEGIES THROUGH DESIGN year 2018/2019.
The request for the partial exemption must be made by email to email@example.com
The deadline for requesting partial exemption is 29/06/2018 at 1 pm (Italian Time)
Admission to the master is independent of the possible assignment of the partial exemption.
Download here the Financial aid guide and contact us if you need further help concerning International Scholarships and Grants.